International Students

Should students require advice contact the International Student Resource Person  Mons. Brendan Daly.

What do I do if I have a complaint?

If you have a complaint, it is important that you go through the right steps. The first step is to contact Mons. Brendan Daly to resolve your complaint by following College procedures.  A copy of Formal Complaint Procedures can be found in the Moodle Home Page under the main menu.  If your complaint is not resolved, contact the NZ Qualifications Authority.  You can submit your complaint query on the NZQA website, or send an email to